Friday, June 5, 2009

feelings...

are funny things.

I'm starting a new meditation regiment. We'll see if that helps this anxiety thing any. I am really worried about hurting those around me, or damaging my relationship with those around me so I know I need to do something... Just trying to figure out what.


And in the meantime I'm battling the VIRUS FROM HELL on my computer. Typing this real fast at the girl's house...

Last night I held my 6 month old nephew. I was REALLY pissed off because of the virus on my computer and a few other things. He fell asleep in my arms. Sunk into my chest. Melted away my anger. And all I could think is "yes, this is what I need in my life."

A few minutes before that C sat on the couch with him talking to him as he babbled back at her. It was precious. This is what she needs, too.

Going out Saturday night. I think that will help a lot. Dancing, drinking, out with C, the girl and the girl's daughter. I need that sense of normalcy. I'm sure by Sunday morning I'll feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment