Friday, May 29, 2009

Does it ever end?

That's what the girl said. And it's so how I feel.

Does it ever end?

C turns on "Cybill" for me (I'm a complete sitcom junkie) and the episode HAPPENS to be the one when her daughter has her baby.

EVERY blog is about babies, or pregnancy, or something.

Every time I turn around someone is talking about it, asking about it...

I'm very aware of when I ovulate so each month I know when our chance passes and we still don't have a donor decided.

I spent a beautiful evening just chilling with the girl. Talking. In that way one can only do with their best friend. It all felt so good.

Now I just want to curl up and cry because someone VERY close to me just said she wants to have a baby. She's not pregnant. She's not even trying. But the fact that I know she can just decide one month they're ready, and she and her husband can start trying. And for most couples it is just that easy...

Not so much for us. And it's exhausting to think about, exhausting to watch...

I wish C was awake... or that I could go back to the girl's place and just be held...

One day. All in good time. Everything happens when it's supposed to.

Blah blah blah.

1 comment:

  1. You said it yourself, "Everything happens when it's supposed to." Believe that. Your time will come and you will be an amazing mom. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete