Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let Me Be!

I turned on "Cybill". Maryanne was taking a pregnancy test.

I switched to "That 70's Show"... Kelso was watching his daughter for the first time.

"Reba"... Cheyenne is pregnant for the 2nd time.

"Torchwood"... Gwen (who told her husband she never wanted kids because her career comes first) is pregnant.

"King of Queens"... A show about a couple that is childless... and they're discussing whether or not they'll want a baby one day!!!

So I came online only to find a woman with an infant hanging out in my virtual vampire club...

WTF?

I give up! I'm finally at a point where what happens from here on out is really out of my hands. I don't have to think about paperwork, finding a donor, any of that. I can finally calm down. All I want is to be able to quiet my mind, relax, and wait and see what happens and the world won't fucking let me! Just give me a few moments without babies! Please!!! I don't want to be obsessed but the minute I stop thinking about babies, one shows up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment