Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Feeling Sick

It's not morning sickness, but of course since so many people know we're trying the minute I complain of nausea everyone drives me nuts with that question...

So, since it was on my mind anyway when my sister called last night I asked her if she had morning sickness. She said not only did she not get any morning sickness while pregnant, my mom never did either. My mom had five kids and not a bit of morning sickness.

Either way the nausea and urge to puke I've been feeling the last twenty four hours is just the bug that everyone I work with has right now! Nothing more! Relax people! Give me some air!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...the hazards of telling anyone that you're trying to conceive. Every little headache sends people commenting about it to you.

    Just because your sister and your mom never had morning sickness does NOT mean you won't get it. All the women in my family have stretch marks ON their stretch marks from having kids. I've had two kids and not one stretch mark from either. I'm currently carrying twins and I'm hoping I won't get them, but I'm not holding my breath.

    If I don't get stretch marks from being pregnant with twins, I think the women in my family will be convinced I am the Devil. Heh.

    Relax. It could just be your nerves. This is a very emotional time.

    ReplyDelete