Saturday, August 1, 2009

A few thoughts...

-People who get pregnant on accident have no idea how lucky they are... I know there are downfalls to it, obviously, but they'll never spend two full weeks wondering if they are pregnant because by the time they start wondering they can test and it'll probably be accurate...

-The symptoms of early pregnancy and the symptoms of PMDD are very similar.

-Being pregnant in the summertime must SUCK... I hate the heat now, can't imagine how it would feel 7 or 8 months pregnant. I hope I never have to go through that... (my love to you eatmisery)

-I eat a lot now, how much will I eat when I'm eating for more than just me?

-I'm tired. I want to go back to bed. I want this to be easier.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you DO get that chance to be pregnant in the summer! Heh.

    I want you to be pregnant so badly.

    ReplyDelete